Monday, November 17, 2008

NEW Item & Crafting With my Kids- WARNING: Xmas Spoilers!



My NEWEST Item that will be added to the SMOX Workshop is a hand burned bow holder, with custom name. The sample one was made for a child in my family for Christmas. So Shhhhh, don't tell! I also recently added a hand burned wooden treasure box to the store! I did this type of crafting years ago, but hadn't done any in awhile. I'm so excited to be back to it!

Yesterday as part of our schoolwork, my daughter started on her crafting for Christmas. She's not yet 3, so we have to do things that are somewhat simple for her to be able to successfully do them on her own. Our first present project was decoupage vases made out of empty baby food containers. I will add a tutorial for these later in case anyone else would like to do them with their child. I think they turned out beautifully and they were a lot of fun for her to make!

No comments: