Thursday, November 13, 2008

Etsy Blogger of the Month




turquoise, amber, glass
south western inspirations
shop storybeader


Storybeader is a wonderful Etsy shop with lots of natural stone jewelry to choose from! I personally love the natural colors of o, amber, coral and other stones, and the warmth they have. Storybeader has something for everyone, but my absolute favorites are her southwestern inspired pieces. Every piece speaks to me and feels like home, reminds me of the Arizona desert, and all it's natural beauty.

There are a lot of jewelry makers out there, but Storybeader crafts from her soul. There's a part of her in every piece, and she is willing for you to know this, and to take a piece of her story with you. Each piece has it's own story, and Storybeader takes the time not only to design her item with it's story in mind, but to share it with you through her carefully crafted haiku poems included with each item. Each haiku is unique and is a story for it's individual piece.

Anyone can do crafts, but it is truly a gift to meet someone like Storybeader who not only crafts form the heart and isn't afraid to allow others into her creative spirit.

1 comment:

storybeader said...

that's a wonderful tribute to my work. I thank you for your kind feature. It's nice to know someone from the southwest appreciates my necklaces.