Saturday, November 15, 2008

More SMOX

Although no SMOX have sold yet through my Etsy store, the initial response has been enormous! Because of this, I've gone ahead and listed SMOX in sizes small, medium, and large in my Etsy store for $30 each, and x-larges for $2 more. Each listing provides several fabric choices in prints for both boys and girls! These listings are based on the SMOX I have precut and in process already. It will take little longer than the 4 SMOX I initially listed to get these shipped, but not much longer. :-)



I've been so excited about the SMOX launch I've been thinking about many of the wonderful things about them that I've forgotten to share!



One of my favorite things about SMOX is that they are reusable. You can use them over and over, and unlike some other bibs that need to be wiped off by hand, you can just throw them in with your other laundry. They're so durable that they have lasted through at least 3 kids in my family with repeated washings and are still hard at work. It's great to have such a green product, and not be sending stuff to the landfill! Plus it's so convenient to just throw them in the wash!

Of course, it's best to have 2 or more SMOX, so that when you have that messy spaghetti for dinner, you'll have a clean SMOX for breakfast without having to run and do the laundry right away. It makes life so much easier, and gives your child a choice when they get to the table. Another thing that helps with cooperation wearing one! But even just one SMOX is a wonderful addition for mealtimes. They also make a great gift! My children have lots of different fun ones including birthday and holiday themes! 1st birthday cake and frosting photos are cute, but better when they don't ruin your child's adorable birthday outfit! And holiday meals at the grandparents house are easier without having to change clothes after dinner!

Initially it can be a challenge to get your child to wear an eating apron. But I think it's definitely worth it. My kids hated regular bibs just as much, so I felt like it was worth it to use the SMOX to protect their clothing better. Over time they've come to love their SMOX. After a couple of months of eating solid foods my kids didn't mind them at all, and by the time they were self feeding they would hold out their arms to help get the SMOX on. My preschooler loves hers, and insists on wearing SMOX for every meal, even putting it on herself. With the toddlers and preschoolers especially one of the wonderful things about SMOX are the fun fabrics! It really helps a child get on board when they get to wear a SMOX with their favorite character on it!

1 comment:

sara said...

GO SMOX WITH YOUR SMOX!!!