Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged!! A Few Smox Facts

I've been tagged by the wonderfully talented Tulip's Treasure Box! She had such beautiful, yet stunningly simple jewelry!

Now the tagging game rules: Share 7 things your readers may not know about you and tag 7 others to do the same thing, then include a link in your blog back to the person who tagged you.

1. I've been a crafter my entire life, and started with hand embroidering at the age of 3

2. My store name is actually a product name! Smox (patenet pending) will be available in my store very soon, so keep an eye out!

3. I participated in the Invention Convention as a child, and had an entry that was unawarded because it was too good. I was told that a child my age could not possible have thought of it without help.

4. I have pursued many various crafts over the year including such things as jewelry making, soap and candle making, wood burning, latch hooking, knitting and quilting. I just LOVE crafting.

5. I may love crafting, but I love baking even more!!! I would love to be able to attend a patisserie program at a culinary school some day, but for now just enjoy aking for my family.

6. I juggle crafting with being a stay at home mom, and home schooling my preschooler!

7. Althought I love doing arts and crafts I'm not always great at it. lol In hich school I gtook drawing to fulfill my arts requirement, and got a C in Drawing 1. Ugh. lol

Tag:
Cozy Cabin Creations
Growing Up Maya
Heather's Custom Sewing
Pumpkinhaus
Angie's Crafts
Rosa Dolce Designs
Childish Thoughts

No comments: