Tuesday, October 28, 2008

JenolaStyle Etsy Shop Review


I was hoping to get a shop reviewed every week, but have kind of fallen behind on this. I'm starting out with shops from which I have actually purchased things.. since I feel most qualified to give an opinion about the quality of work and service. This long overdue review is of an Etsy shop I love and which belongs to a dear CEM team member friend of mine.
Sorry it took so long Jen!


Jenola Style is an Etsy gem! I bought a wonderful bag form this store, and couldn't be happier. It is made with excellent craftsmanship, fits all of my purse essentials, is as beautiful and one-of-a-kind as I imagine myself being, and possibly best of all, it features my "I (Heart) Etsy" button perfectly!! Every time I walk out the door carrying it, I'm hoping someone will compliment me on it so that I can tell them where I got it!JenolaStyle offers a wide range of beautifully hand and machine sewn items including embroidered onesies, appliqued onesies and sets, children's aprons, and of course bags! Everything she offers is beautiful and unique. If you order a laptop bag from her you know no one will ever mistake it for theirs because of how unique every item is. Not only do you get great color combos, and cute prints chose with Jen's impeccable taste, you also get a quality made product with exemplary workmanship that you know is going to last!


No comments: